Tuesday, January 19, 2010

OH ME OH MY!

Baby G your mama has been throwing boy names at me. I thinking ig yourt a girl baby you will probably be Zoe Grace. She has not chanhpged that at all, be glad.
Soooo if you end up with one of these names just know I love you no matter what your parents name yoi.
The ones I don't like are Thor,Briscoe and Egypt was even mentioned.egypt didn't last lobg at all.
Some of the ones I did like were conner Hendrix, Zane Scott and I even liked Falcon Scott.... That one just seems like a name your mom and dad would use.
She goes to the dr. Feb.3rd, she will be about 16 weeks. They said no test to see if your a boy or a girl until 20 weeks. Were not known for our patience. Tick tock tick tock.

1 comments:

Oka said...

Lisa I have no clue what I am doing, so ssawy if I screw up.

Remember you can always have a nickname for your wonderful grandchild.

I think it's funny how people will go to "extremes" to come up with a name that is "different".

Your three choices mentioned are better than the three choices first mention. Of course I am kinda partial to Connor (Peanut on my blogs).

Post a Comment

Please leave a message,I'm sure one day my g-baby will enjoy reading them. :)