Monday, September 6, 2010

Sundays with Drex

Drex decided Saturday night he wanted to play and keep mama awake all night so I picked him up for church and she stayed home with a headache from lack of sleep. I also had nursery this Sunday so I got to stay in there with him...never complain about that. I wondered if he'd fit in the Bumbo chair. He did! He's holding his head up so good and he sat there like a big boy smiling at me as I acted like he was driving...of course I didn't get a picture of a smile but that's ok.
IMG00452.jpg
"I'm sitting all by myself!"
IMG00450.jpg
"Mimi! Look out the window!"
IMG00448.jpg
"WHOA!"
IMG00447.jpg
"Don't mess with my cheeks!"
IMG00446.jpg
"Oook, I'm getting bored entertaining Mimi."



Isn't he the cutest thing ever in his button down and jeans?

1 comments:

Oka said...

I can't see the pics :(. but it sounds like a wonderful day in the nursery with him.

Post a Comment

Please leave a message,I'm sure one day my g-baby will enjoy reading them. :)