Friday, July 9, 2010

Tooth Fairy Pillow *review*

IMG00039.jpg

A month or so ago I was at a Toothsoap Party on Twitter and I won a Tooth Fairy Pillow! It's not just any ordinary pillow though. It's personalized! I had Drex's name put on it and a train. Drex's Pops works on trains so it seemed appropriate. I know it will be years before he will be able to use it but it will be at Mimi's waiting for that first tooth to fall out so the Toothfairy can put money in the little pocket on the pillow.

The Toothfairy offers toothfairy pillows and has many different designs and they are adorable! I wish I had one for my girls when they were small. They are the perfect size 6"X8" for little hands and heads.

So when you get ready to purchase one *wink wink* make sure and visit the Toothfairy and choose from 80+ designs and personalization is FREE! She ships in the USA only and she's a Certified Dental Assistant online! That means she knows her stuff!





2 comments:

Tooth Fairy said...

Twitter's tweeting Tooth Fairy personally flying by and waving "Hi" ✰♦.·**•.✰ Spreading sprinkles of twitter's toothfairydust on this special spot! ✰♦.·**•.✰ Thank you for believing in ME !
Good-bye, gotta ~FLY~

gayle said...

Great idea!! Bryson will not need one for 2 or 3 more years!! I do love the idea!

Post a Comment

Please leave a message,I'm sure one day my g-baby will enjoy reading them. :)